Free One Next Step Session
This year has been extraordinarily stressful, in many ways. Now, however, there’s new hope on the horizon.
People have found ways to do challenging creative work this year, and creative communities are springing up all over the world.
In the spirit of hopefulness for the future, I offer a special kind of holiday gift, called One Next Step.
Are you a creative person?
- Do you know that solutions can come out of nowhere?
- Do you understand the value of allowing space for help to emerge?
- Do you feel a little creativity coaching might be good right about now?
Are you at an in-between place in your creative project?
- Maybe you recently ended one phase of a project, and are not sure how to start the next.
- Or you’re approaching the end of a big project, only to notice that you’ve started questioning everything about it.
- Or you’re struggling with getting from an exciting idea into the first steps toward making it real.
The gift of One Next Step
- Bring me the one place where you’re feeling stuck. If you can only narrow it down to two or three, that’s OK – we’ll pick one to focus on when we speak.
- You’ll select a time slot from the online calendar.
- I’ll ask you to share your creative situation for me to consider before our session.
- We’ll talk and brainstorm for 20 minutes.
- When we’re done talking, you’re likely to have a few new ideas to play with, and a clear next step or two. You’ll feel better prepared to start your new creative year with a little more spring in your step, a little more savoir-faire in your outlook.
- And it’s all free. There’s no obligation. That’s the nature of a gift, right?
There’s only a limited number of One Next Step slots available. So if you’re interested, sign up soon.
Do you want a One Next Step session?
Signing up is easy. Click the Take One Next Step button and follow the prompts. You’ll be able to schedule a call within the next few weeks.
If you want to give the gift of inspiration this holiday season, please share this offer of a free One Next Step session with the creative people in your life. Here’s the link to send out. While you’re at it, consider signing up yourself – the gift of momentum is one that every creative person deserves.
With my best wishes for all your creative endeavors,
PS Will you leave a comment below, and let me know your questions? I’d love to know what you think, and I’m glad to clarify things for you.