Free One Next Step Session
If you want to give the gift of inspiration this holiday season, please share this offer of a free One Next Step Session with the creative people in your life. While you’re at it, sign up yourself – the gift of momentum is one that every creative person deserves, right about now.
Reflecting on the past year, there’s plenty to be concerned about, but somehow, I’m feeling hopeful. My clients and I are doing exciting work this year, and I’m grateful for the creative community I’m lucky to be a part of. My appreciation for the gifts, benefits, and experiences I’ve received this year is immense. I’m working on letting the various people in my life – clients, colleagues, friends, relatives, and others – know how glad I am to know them.
Then all these warm feelings got me wanting to come up with something else – something I can offer to people I don’t know yet. I got an idea for a new kind of holiday gift. I’m calling it One Next Step.
I started imagining what kind of writer might want something like this. Here’s what I came up with:
Are you a creative person?
- Do you know that solutions can come out of nowhere?
- Do you understand the value of allowing space for help to emerge?
- Do you feel poised for a little assistance?
Are you at an in-between place in your creative project?
- Maybe you recently ended one phase of a project, and are not sure how to start the next.
- Or you’re approaching the end of a big project, only to notice that you’ve started questioning everything about it.
- Or you’re struggling with getting from an exciting idea into the first steps toward making it real.
The gift of One Next Step
- Bring me the one creative problem that’s on your mind. If you can only narrow it down to two or three, that’s OK – we’ll pick one to focus on when we speak.
- You’ll select a time slot from the online calendar.
- I’ll ask you to share your creative situation for me to consider before our session.
- We’ll talk and brainstorm for 20 minutes.
- When we’re done talking, you’re likely to have a few new ideas to play with, and a clear next step or two. You’ll feel better prepared to start your new creative year with a little more spring in your step, a little more savoir-faire in your outlook.
- And it’s all free. There’s no obligation. That’s the nature of a gift, right?
A limited number of One Next Step slots will be available. So if you’re interested, sign up soon.
Do you want a One Next Step session?
Signing up is easy. Click the Take One Next Step button and follow the prompts. You’ll be able to schedule a call within the next few weeks.
With thanks for your attention, and my best wishes for all your creative endeavors,
PS This is the first time I’ve offered anything like this. Will you leave a comment below, and let me know your questions? I’d love to know what you think, and I’m glad to clarify things for you.