Free One Next Step Session
If you want to give the gift of inspiration this holiday season, please share this offer of a free One Next Step Session with the creative people in your life. While you’re at it, sign up yourself – the gift of momentum is one that every creative person deserves.
Reflecting on the past year, there’s plenty to be concerned about, but somehow, I’m feeling hopeful. My clients and I are doing exciting work this year, and I’m grateful for the creative community I’m lucky to be a part of. My appreciation for the gifts, benefits, and experiences I’ve received this year is immense. I’m working on letting the various people in my life – clients, colleagues, friends, relatives, and others – know how glad I am to know them.
Then all these warm feelings got me wanting to come up with something else – something I can offer to people I haven’t gotten to know yet. I got an idea for a special kind of holiday gift. I’m calling it One Next Step.
I started imagining what kind of writer or other creative person might want something like this. Here’s what I came up with:
Are you a creative person?
- Do you know that solutions can come out of nowhere?
- Do you understand the value of allowing space for help to emerge?
- Do you feel a little creativity coaching might be good right about now?
Are you at an in-between place in your creative project?
- Maybe you recently ended one phase of a project, and are not sure how to start the next.
- Or you’re approaching the end of a big project, only to notice that you’ve started questioning everything about it.
- Or you’re struggling with getting from an exciting idea into the first steps toward making it real.
The gift of One Next Step
- Bring me the one creative problem that’s on your mind. If you can only narrow it down to two or three, that’s OK – we’ll pick one to focus on when we speak.
- You’ll select a time slot from the online calendar.
- I’ll ask you to share your creative situation for me to consider before our session.
- We’ll talk and brainstorm for 20 minutes.
- When we’re done talking, you’re likely to have a few new ideas to play with, and a clear next step or two. You’ll feel better prepared to start your new creative year with a little more spring in your step, a little more savoir-faire in your outlook.
- And it’s all free. There’s no obligation. That’s the nature of a gift, right?
A limited number of One Next Step slots are available. So if you’re interested, sign up soon.
Do you want a One Next Step session?
Signing up is easy. Click the Take One Next Step button and follow the prompts. You’ll be able to schedule a call within the next few weeks.
With thanks for your attention, and my best wishes for all your creative endeavors,
PS Will you leave a comment below, and let me know your questions? I’d love to know what you think, and I’m glad to clarify things for you.