Where are you with your writing project? How can we help?
You’re looking for positive change. You want to get your mojo back so your writing project moves forward with momentum. Over three months, you can make that happen. Whether you’re beginning your book, completing it, or working through the middle of the process, you’ll find that 90 Days Does It when we produce results together! Get six one-on-one phone or Skype coaching sessions (that’s two each month for three months) plus homework, and check-ins and support via email.
Anne Carley hears order and sees solutions in a jumble of ideas and half-thoughts–which is always how my most important meanderings emerge. —CEC
90 Days Does It
90 Days Plus
Make the time for your writing. Work through the stuck places that get in the way of your writing progress. Receive the coaching and feedback you need for your writing project. Here’s what’s included with 90 Days Does It:
- Six one-on-one phone or Skype coaching sessions (two each month). Talk over where you are, what’s next, where you’re stuck, what’s exciting, what’s boring, what’s making slow progress, what’s working, and what’s not.
- Customized assignments for you to complete between coaching sessions.
- Check-in emails (two per month) for follow-up, continuity, and Q&A.
- Additional email support for your comments and questions.
$1,300 US (or 3 payments of $475)
If 90 Days Does It is looking good to you – and more support will look even better – no worries! Sure, you’ll get everything in the original 90 Days Does It: Six one-on-one phone or Skype sessions; customized assignments between coaching sessions; check-in emails; and additional email support for your comments and questions.
And with 90 Days Plus you also get:
- Bonus final comprehensive strategy call at the end of our time together, to focus on your next steps for your project.
- Bonus quick phone check-ins (two per month for three months)
- Personalized recommendations and additional resources collected just for you and your work.
$1,700 US (or 3 payments of $625)
Chenille Books accepts credit cards via Square.