Where are you with your writing project? How can we help?
After our Welcome Call and Initial Strategy Session, reserve the time you need to work together with Chenille Books founder A M Carley, author of FLOAT • Becoming Unstuck for Writers. When you decide to focus, you can accomplish a lot in only three months. Use the 90 Day Express to complete an entire first draft. Or use the time to brainstorm and prepare a conference presentation that has the power to change your professional life. You bring the specific purpose, and together we make it happen in the space of one calendar quarter.
You’re looking for positive change. You want to get your mojo back so your writing project moves forward with momentum. Over three months, you can make that happen. Whether you’re beginning your book, completing it, or working through the middle of the process, you’ll find that 90 Day Express coaching program will produce results Get six one-on-one phone or Skype coaching sessions (that’s two each month for three months) plus homework, check-ins, and support via email.
Anne Carley helped me unpack my reading, writing, and research into an entire presentation for a conference. Anne is not only exceptionally skilled at helping clients go from inception to a final, finished product; but she is also highly efficient and charmingly personable to work with along the way! She particularly helped me in the “ideas stages” when my divergent thinking propensities needed someone to hone in on the essential questions. —Frances F., PhD student, College of William & Mary, Williamsburg, Virginia
Make the time for your writing. Work through the stuck places that get in the way of your writing progress. Receive the coaching and feedback you need for your writing project. Here’s what’s included with the 90 Day Express:
- Six one-on-one phone or Skype coaching sessions (two each month). Talk over where you are, what’s next, where you’re stuck, what’s exciting, what’s boring, what’s making slow progress, what’s working, and what’s not.
- Customized assignments to complete between coaching sessions.
- Check-ins between sessions for follow-up, continuity, accountability, and Q&A.
- Additional email support for your comments and questions.
- Final strategy call to focus on your next steps.
- Personalized recommendations and resources collected just for you and your work.
$1,700 US (or 3 payments of $625) A reading fee may apply.
Chenille Books accepts credit cards via Square.