I can’t recommend this book more highly for anyone seeking an easy to read yet comprehensive resource on infections and disease prevention in young children! – Lee Todd Miller, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Los Angeles, CA
Leigh B. Grossman, MD, is a professor of Pediatric Infectious Diseases at the University of Virginia. The Parent’s Survival Guide is for mothers, fathers, grandparents, and caregivers who seek information and expert advice on the management of infectious diseases in their daycare and preschool children.Buy Now
Zack’s well-written tale does a remarkable job of recalling his thinking and his feelings as he gradually internalizes the madness of his everyday life and the hopelessness of his situation. In the tradition of “Darkness At Noon,” Zack’s history puts the reader into the life that too many “survivors” experienced, and he does this in a finely crafted page-turner. – Philip Elberg, Esq., Newark, NJ
Philip Elberg, who provided the Foreword to this book, is a litigator who successfully represented victims of Kids of North Jersey, a treatment center for adolescents with “behavior disorders.”
Dead, Insane, or in Jail: A CEDU Memoir, the first volume of Zack Bonnie’s true story about a Troubled Teen facility, was featured in the Virginia Festival of the Book, Charlottesville, VA, March 2016.
The author was a featured speaker at the July 2016 annual Conference for ICSA (International Cultic Studies Association) in Dallas, Texas.
Book 2 in the series, Dead, Insane, or in Jail: Overwritten, will launch in 2017. Book 2 is available for pre-order exclusively from Indiegogo.Buy Now
As a primary care physician for more than 30 years, I can say that Christine has pulled together exactly what is needed to help people be organized and responsible. – Dr Andy Macfarlan, MD
Records to the Rescue! will help you document everything you need to remember and your loved ones need to know. These are records that everyone should have, but few people do…and when a crisis occurs, it’s too late.
- Be better in control
- Create a customized guide to your life
- Note where important documents are kept
- Allow someone to assist you when necessary
- Be prepared for anything your future may hold
Sassy Salad Secrets: Supercharge your diet and recapture your health by unlocking the power of living foods
In this book is a simple solution that can profoundly shift the way you eat—and live. That’s because the single most important aspect in achieving optimum health is your diet. Sassy Salad Secrets brings a remarkable, unique and practical approach to the table. Your health and vibrant energy will return. The body is capable of regeneration on all levels. Try these salads, and you’ll be on your way to living a longer, healthier and happier life. —Stephen Sinatra, MD, integrative cardiologist and author of “The Cholesterol Myth”
Charlie Van Hecke’s new book, The Art of the Q, makes the case that we are all in sales! From beginning to end, The Art of the Q provides real-life examples and case studies. Charlie Van Hecke persuasively shows the reader how to make specific changes that lead to success, through relationships built on trust. This fast-paced business book begins with basic questioning skills to help readers connect, engage, and understand their customers. The author provides case studies from 17 different industries, with examples, samples, and actual interactive scripts to improve business relationships.
Robin Bernhard Writes about Lyme Disease, Horses, and Humans
To anyone currently living with Lyme disease, my advice, in brief, boils down to these three things:
- Be prepared to face negativity from physicians who do not have adequate information about the disease, and try not to take it personally.
- Find a physician who is well educated in this area.
- Learn everything you can. According to Peter Alex, the great German homeopath and author of The Homeopathic Treatment of Lyme Disease, “People shouldn’t count on their physician or naturopath to know more about Lyme disease than they do themselves.”
I wish you good health. – Robin Bernhard
This special report was featured in TrailBLAZER magazine.
Isabel McNeill Carley
The Orff Essentials Collection
Invaluable material for music educators who teach recorder….They provide the framework for a curriculum designed to develop comprehensive musicianship. – Leslie Timmons, American Recorder
Stay tuned! New projects from clients of Chenille Books include:
- Zack Bonnie’s Dead, Insane, or in Jail: Overwritten – Book 2 in the series (available for pre-order from Indiegogo) PLUS the audiobook version of Book 1.
- Leigh Grossman’s The Parent’s Survival Guide to Daycare Infections – Coming soon in ebook formats as well! A handbook and reference guide for parents about childhood infectious diseases.
- Bruce Dorey’s LIFT: The New Craft of Coaching – A book about the transformative power of intergenerational apprenticeship and mentoring.
- From our CB Business Writing branch: Web content from a public service consortium; Web and print content from a wellness partnership.