What kind of first impression do you make?
When a stranger meets you or visits your website, what impression do they get? Do they come away with something memorable about you and your work?
Authors are in business.
Whether you’re published by a multinational publishing conglomerate, a small press, or your own independent imprint, you’re in business.
To make your author-business grow, you probably want to connect with people you don’t already know, in genuine, non-sleazy ways, so they learn about what makes you unique. Right?
Here’s the thing:
We are often the worst at doing this for ourselves. It’s human nature.
Business Writing from Chenille Books will help you show the world the particular ways you and your work stand out from the rest.
We can help you put together the words you need to inform, connect with, and persuade your audience to buy, read, and tell others about your books. First we get to know you and your projects, and your intentions for the future. Then we craft the sentences and paragraphs you need. For instance,
- Need some sentences and paragraphs about your work? Your author bios?
- Need to organize your photos, videos, audios, press clips, guest blogs, etc. in your online media kit? We can work with your web person (and make recommendations if needed) to make everything easy for press and media reps to find you and learn about you.
- Need to freshen your book’s one-sheet? Your one-sheet for getting speaking gigs? Or do you need to create them for the first time?
- Do you have your sample interview questions ready?
- How’s the text on your author website? Or are you ready to build it? Either way, we can work together with your web person (and make recommendations if needed) so the words sing.
Presenting yourself and your work clearly and consistently can make a huge impact on your long-term success.
Our Business Writing services can help you and your work make a great impression! Contact us.
We’ll get on the phone or Skype for a chat, and see what you need.
Check out some testimonials from Business Writing clients here:
Just looked at your suggestions – YES! It’s just what I needed! Perfect! Thank you… Thank you… Thank you… —JW
Anne Carley rocks!! … excellent services, delivered with insight, clarity, and encouragement. —BH
The quality assurance protects your image and reputation by turning out beautiful content! —Charlie Van Hecke, motivational speaker and author, The Art of the Q: Build Your Business With Questions.
First of all, I absolutely love what you have done, and can’t believe how beautifully you have made it all come together. There is no way on earth I could have done this myself. —CB
I love the way this brochure is turning out. —RB