Chenille Books Author Spotlight
Chenille Books is proud to spotlight these books, from clients of ours. Want your next book to be featured here? Work with us.
What do you need, to enjoy writing?
- Are you an expert with a story to tell?
- Do you crave clarity?
- Do you need to get back on track?
- Are you looking for accountability?
- Would some deadlines get you focused?
- Want some structure so you know what the next step is? And the one after that?
- Need to refresh the energy around this project?
- Do you just need someone to answer your questions about book writing?
- Are you not even sure what questions you should be asking?
- Curious what it takes to become an indie publisher?
- Is it time to reimagine your professional mission, now that you’ve got this book underway?
- If someone had your back, supporting and coaching you, do you feel that this book of yours could practically write itself? (Okay, maybe you’ll still have to do some writing….)
Want to add your two cents to a quick survey about your experience as a person who writes? Thanks in advance. It will help us design better courses for writers in the future.
Inviting Writers to Baine’s in Scottsville, VA on Saturday Morning, 9/9/2017!
Local author (and Chenille Books founder) A M Carley visits Baine’s Books & Coffee, in historic downtown Scottsville (485 Valley Street, Scottsville, VA 24590), on September 9th, for Second Saturday.
Are you a writer? Do you want to become one? Come for Baine’s coffee and treats, and stay for practical talk about the craft of writing. It all begins at 10AM on Saturday 9 Sep 2017. Bring your questions to this FLOAT book event, and talk about ways of becoming unstuck with your writing project. Talk with the author, Anne Carley, and get your book signed.
How do you present yourself as the writer you are, in ways that remain true to yourself? For a preview of what we’ll cover in the next few months, check out Anne Carley’s guest post at Jane Friedman’s blog. Click the green button below to stay informed so you’ll be notified when registration opens for Discover Your Writer Persona.
a handbook for writers
FLOAT is your writing companion
Get your copies now. FLOAT is available in trade paperback at Central Virginia booksellers including New Dominion Bookshop, Charlottesville, Black Swan Books and Music, Staunton, Baine’s Books, Scottsville, and Over the Moon Bookstore, Crozet, as well as on Amazon, where the ebook version is also available.
Check out A M Carley’s guest post on Jane Friedman‘s blog. Called How to Avoid Sabotaging Your Creative Process, it’s all about questions you can ask yourself as a writer to stay aligned with your best interests. From A M Carley, Chenille Books’ own in-house manuscript developer and creative coach.
Here’s Thuy Pham’s podcast interview with Anne Carley, all about the writing journey. (Transcript and audio!)