Chenille Books Author Spotlight
Chenille Books is proud to spotlight these books, from clients of ours. Want your next book to be featured here? Work with us.
What do you need, to enjoy writing?
- Are you an expert with a story to tell?
- Do you crave clarity?
- Do you need to get back on track?
- Are you looking for accountability?
- Would some deadlines get you focused?
- Want some structure so you know what the next step is? And the one after that?
- Need to refresh the energy around this project?
- Do you just need someone to answer your questions about book writing?
- Are you not even sure what questions you should be asking?
- Curious what it takes to become an indie publisher?
- Is it time to reimagine your professional mission, now that you’ve got this book underway?
- If someone had your back, supporting and coaching you, do you feel that this book of yours could practically write itself? (Okay, maybe you’ll still have to do some writing….)
Charlottesville Book Fair • All Day Saturday 11/18/2017!
Local author (and Chenille Books founder) A M Carley invites you to the Charlottesville Book Fair. At CitySpace on the historic Downtown Mall, the fair runs from 10am to 4pm on the Saturday before Thanksgiving. Get your holiday shopping out of the way so you can enjoy the festivities. Local authors in many genres, plus publishers and providers of author services will be there to chat, sign books, and enjoy the day.
Also, three of the authors Chenille Books has worked with will be there to get acquainted and discuss (and sign!) their books. Stop in and say hello to Christine Ballard, Jeanne Schlesinger, and Zack Bonnie! It all begins at 10AM on Saturday 18 Nov 2017.
How do you present yourself as the writer you are, in ways that remain true to yourself? For a preview of what we’ll cover in the next few months, check out Anne Carley’s guest post at Jane Friedman’s blog. Click the green button below to stay informed so you’ll be notified when registration opens for Discover Your Writer Persona.
a handbook for writers
FLOAT is your writing companion
Get your copies now. FLOAT is available in trade paperback at Central Virginia booksellers including New Dominion Bookshop, Charlottesville, Black Swan Books and Music, Staunton, Baine’s Books, Scottsville, and Over the Moon Bookstore, Crozet, as well as on Amazon, where the ebook version is also available.
Check out A M Carley’s guest post on Jane Friedman‘s blog. Called How to Avoid Sabotaging Your Creative Process, it’s all about questions you can ask yourself as a writer to stay aligned with your best interests. From A M Carley, Chenille Books’ own in-house manuscript developer and creative coach.
Here’s Thuy Pham’s podcast interview with Anne Carley, all about the writing journey. (Transcript and audio!)